Free Audiobook: Tools for Survival by James Wesley Rawles
May 9, 2018
Genres: Health & Fitness, Safety, Reference, Personal & Practical Guides, Social Science, Disasters & Disaster Relief, Sports & Recreation, Outdoor Skills
Essential survival advice from the world's preeminent expert in preparedness
In his earlier bestselling nonfiction book, How to Survive the End of the World as We Know It, James Wesley, Rawles, outlined the foundations for survivalist living.
Now, he details the tools needed to survive anything from a short-term disruption to a long-term, grid-down scenario. Rawles covers tools for every aspect of self sufficient living, including:
* Food Preservation and Cooking
* Welding and Blacksmithing
* Timber, Firewood, and Lumber
* Firefighting Field-tested and comprehensive, Tools for Survival is certain to become a must-have reference for the burgeoning survivalist/prepper movement.
Praise for James Wesley, Rawles:
"An amazingly gifted author." --Brad Thor, #1 New York Times bestselling author
"Well-written and informative, and speaks with an honesty and bluntness often missing from the policy prognotications of the political elite." --The New American
[emaillocker id=”3212″]Download audiobook[/emaillocker]
File format may be
- zip file that contains mp3 files
- mp3 file that can be streamed online or downloaded
- m4b file that that can be downloaded
For how to download and audiobook player recommendation, please visit here.