Free Courses: Email Marketing Mastery Class & Certification by Ryan Deiss
November 27, 2018
When You Finish This Training, You’ll Have a Proven Plan For
Truly Effortless Automated Email Marketing
…That Generates AT LEAST 200% More Sales and Conversions from the List You Already Have (Even If It’s Tiny)
Email marketing is weird.
According to Return Path, email is consistently ranked as the “highest ROI marketing activity.” But despite that fact, if you ask most marketers and business owners about their email marketing efforts, their responses are typically less enthusiastic…
Say what you will about email marketing, but the fact is…
There’s Nothing Boring About DOUBLING Your Sales Without Having To Increase Your Ad Spend
Ordinary marketers may think email marketing is “boring”… …but smart marketers know better.
Smart marketers know that, when executed properly, there’s no faster, easier or more cost-effective way to generate sales out of thin air than email marketing.
But how do you do it the right way?
- How do you make sure your emails get delivered to your prospect’s inbox? (Their real inbox…not the “Promotions” folder and DEFINITELY NOT the “Spam” folder.) Then…|
- How do you get your email opened? How do you make sure prospect’s see your message and click to view it when it’s surrounded by so much clutter? And once they’ve opened…
- How do you get them excited enough about your message to click a link or call a phone number so they take the desired action? And then, when it works…
- How do you automate the entire process so all your new leads and prospects are converted into high-paying customers and clients on autopilot?
These are the questions every email marketer must be able to answer…
More importantly, these are the questions every BRAND must be able to answer if they want to fully maximize their email marketing efforts (without ever being called a “spammer.”)
So if you want to make sure that your emails not only get delivered…
…but also generate real opens, clicks, engagement and (most importantly) sales with your customers and subscribers, then you need to work on these critical steps.
But how do you do it?
Fortunately, that’s exactly what you’re about to learn…
FACT: Businesses Need Email Marketers (…Who Actually Know What They’re Doing)
I’m not going to sell you on the importance of email marketing. If you’re here, you already know it’s an essential aspect of any digital marketing strategy, because email marketing:
- Is one of the highest ROI activities in your business…
- Engages & nurtures both prospects and customers to generate new leads and sales…
- Can be automated so that you can literally prospect and sell around the clock (even while you sleep)…
In other words, email marketing delivers traffic, leads and customers… and it can do all this on autopilot. So that’s why businesses need email marketers.
There’s just one problem: Most so-called “email marketers” don’t know what they’re doing.
That’s where you come in.
As a Certified Email Marketing Specialist, you are uniquely qualified to help brands generate more leads, sales and engagement from their customers and subscribers.
More Specifically, in This Master Class, You’ll Learn:
- How to create the PERFECT promotional calendar for your business… (Do this right and you’ll see revenue AND engagement hockey stick straight up!)
- How to make sure your emails actually make it to the inbox… (HINT: practice poor list hygiene and your deliverability will suffer.)
- How to use proven tricks to get MORE opens and MORE clicks from even your most engaged and loyal subscribers…
- Which goals and metrics you should be tracking on a day-to-day basis to measure your Email Marketing success…
- List “CPR”… How to clean and revive your dead (or nearly dead) email lists and get them opening and clicking again!
- The 4 “magic” email copywriting questions (and why answering these 4 simple questions will practically write your email copy for you)
- Queuing the Click: 6 psychological tricks to get your subscribers primed and ready to click the links in your emails
- THREE segmentation strategies that actually work and ensure that you’re only emailing your perfect prospects! (This is how to send multiple campaigns and offers without BURNING up your email list)
- The two most important questions to answer before triggering ANY campaign to a new subscriber (Get this wrong and the next button they click could be Unsubscribe… or worse – Spam)
- Email Indoctrination: The perfect welcome email and campaign to start building real relationships with your new subscribers and turning them from strangers into friends.
- Campaign Mapping: How to find and duplicate your most successful marketing campaigns (so you always know what you’re promoting and when you’re promoting it)
- The only 4 reasons people buy from you (and how to leverage them to generate more sales from your email marking efforts)
- The 9 sneaky tricks that triple your email open rates (and when to use them)
- Campaign Creation: The 5 types of email campaigns you should be using in your business (and how to Storyboard and craft each one).
- 3 must-use tools to monitor your email deliverability (and make sure your getting into the inbox)
- …and much, MUCH more!
In short, Certified Email Marketing Specialist (a.k.a. “Email Masters”) are able to effectively monetize any email list, while simultaneously increasing engagement with leads and customers.
If you’re interested in becoming such an “Email Master,” then I have one question for you…
How Does It Work?
Step 1: Take the Course
The Email Marketing Mastery course is 8 hours of video lessons plus 4 downloadable handouts, 7 module-specific quizzes and one final exam. (NOTE: A complete course description can be found at the bottom of this page.)
The course level is intermediate/advanced, and is the exact same training new employees at DigitalMarketer are required to complete prior obtaining a position in any of our portfolio companies.
Step 2: Pass the Test
At the end of each core module you will take a brief quiz to ensure that you understand the basic concepts covered in that module. Once you have completed each quiz for each module, you will then be able to sit for the final exam (which is taken online) and upon successful completion you will have earned your certification.
Our exams aren’t “tricky,” but they do require that you know the information if you want to pass. A passing grade is 70, and you can retake the test twice (for a max total of 3 attempts). If you do not receive a passing grade after your third attempt, you will be required to go back through the module prior to taking the test again.
The exams are untimed, and consist of 60 multiple-choice and true/false questions. Allow 45 to 60 minutes to complete the exam. Ideally the exam should be taken in one sitting, however, your answers are saved if you need to come back and finish at a later time.
Step 3: Display Your Badge
Upon successful completion of the course and exams, you will receive a personalized badge and certificate.
Our badges leverage Mozilla’s “Open Badges Project” so your accomplishment can be displayed in all the places that matter, including: your website, email signature, job placement sites, community portals, WordPress blogs, Twitter status updates and your LinkedIn profile.
Plus, your digital certificate is full color, printable and is suitable for framing should you wish to display your achievement at your home or office.
What You’ll Get:
When you enroll today, you’ll receive instant access to:
- The Email Marketing Mastery Course
- 7 Core Modules
- 46 Video Lessons
- 4 Handouts
- 7 Quizzes (one for each module)
Email Marketing Mastery Class Breakdown
Module 1: The Role of Email Marketing
- Lesson 1: Meet Your Instructor
- Lesson 2: The Role of Email Marketing
- Lesson 3: THREE Different “Types” of Emails
- Lesson 4: The TWO Send Types
- Lesson 5: Email Marketing & List Building
Module 2: Creating Your Marketing Calendar
- Lesson 1: The Role of Your Marketing Calendar
- Lesson 2: Gathering Promotional Assets
- Lesson 3: Creating Your 30 Day Calendar
- Lesson 4: Creating Your 90 Day Calendar
Module 3: Email Campaign Creation
- Lesson 1: Email Campaigns Explained
- Lesson 2: Storyboarding Your Indoctrination Campaign
- Lesson 3: CASE STUDY: DigitalMarketer
- Lesson 4: Storyboarding Your Engagement Campaign
- Lesson 5: Storyboarding Your Ascension Campaign
- Lesson 6: Storyboarding Your Consumption Campaign
- Lesson 7: Crafting a Upsell Campaign
- Lesson 8: Storyboarding Your Segmentation Campaign
- Lesson 9: CASE STUDY: Best Buy
- Lesson 10: CASE STUDY: Kate Spade
- Lesson 11: Storyboarding Your Re-Engagement Campaign
- Lesson 12 CASE STUDY: DigitalMarketer Re-Engagement Campaign
- Lesson 13: CASE STUDY: DigitalMarketer Win Back Campaign
Module 4: Email Copywriting & Design
- Lesson 1: Harvesting Proven Sales Copy
- Lesson 2: The FOUR Reasons People Buy
- Lesson 3: Points of Belief
- Lesson 4: Crafting Your Subject Lines
- Lesson 5: Crafting Your Body Copy
- Lesson 6: Queuing the Click
Module 5: Optimizing Opens & Clicks
- Lesson 1: Getting More Opens
- Lesson 2: Getting More Clicks
Module 6: Tracking & Measuring Results
- Lesson 1: Benchmarking Your Results
- Lesson 2: What to Track & When To Track it!
- Lesson 3: DEMO: Email Stats Tracking Sheet
Module 7: Email Deliverability
- Lesson 1: 3 Ways to Prove You’re NOT a Spammer
- Lesson 2: Your Mailer Reputation
- Lesson 3: Your Sender Infrastructure
- Lesson 4: Your Subscriber Engagement
- Lesson 5: Monitoring & Tracking Deliverability