Free Audiobook: Calm the Fuck Down By Sarah Knight
February 14, 2019
Genres: Self-Help, Motivational & Inspirational, Personal Growth, Happiness, Self-Esteem, Success, Humor, Form, Essays
The no-f*cks-given guide to taming anxiety and taking back control of your life, from the bestselling author of The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck and Get Your Sh*t TogetherDo you spend more time worrying about problems than solving them? Do you let unexpected difficulties ruin your day and do "what ifs" keep you up at night?Sounds like you need to CALM THE F*CK DOWN.Just because things are falling apart doesn't mean YOU can't pull it together. Whether you're stressed about sh*t that hasn't happened yet or freaked out about sh*t that already has, the NoWorries method from "anti-guru" Sarah Knight helps you curb the anxiety and overthinking that's making everything worse. Calm the F*ck Down explains:
- The Four Faces of Freaking Out--and their Flipsides
- How to accept what you can't control
- Productive Helpful Effective Worrying (PHEW)
- The Three Principles of Dealing With It
- And much more!
Praise for Sarah Knight and the No F*cks Given Guides"Self-help to swear by." --The Boston Globe"Genius." --Vogue"Hilarious, irreverent, and no-nonsense." --Bustle
File format may be
- zip file that contains mp3 files
- mp3 file that can be streamed online or downloaded
- m4b file that that can be downloaded
For how to download and audiobook player recommendation, please visit here.